Before submission, please have the following materials ready
*The technical programme committee reserve the right to change the authors' choice of topic area
Step 1: Register as a new user
- Enter the online submission system
- Click on “Sign up” and enter your email address / password
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to activate your account
Step 2: Submitting your abstract
- Login to the submission system
- During the submission process please download and complete the Conference Proceedings Publishing Agreement
- Once all fields are complete, you will be sent a confirmation email containing your submission reference number. Please use this reference number in all correspondence with the organisers
- If you are submitting more than one paper, you can use the same user account
What happens next…
- Following the review of full papers, successful authors will be invited to attend and present their work at ACDC 2023 by PowerPoint Presentation or Poster Presentation.
- Authors may submit multiple papers free of charge for review. All successful authors need to pay the author rate to attend the conference by Friday 6 January 2023. Authors with additional accepted papers must pay an additional paper fee (£299+VAT per additional paper)
- The author must be present at the conference to present the submission, or the paper will not be published.
- The IET cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference
Thank you for your submission and good luck!
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event. It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contacting you for market research purposes. By providing us with your postal address, email address and telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods. You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.