Submitting a full paper
Check very carefully that all the information you have provided is correct.
Here is a checklist of what you should have provided and how to submit your full paper:
- Access the online submission system. Please use the reset password service if you have forgotten your password.
- Click on the Edit button in the tile of the paper you wish to submit
- Check the title is still correct
- Browse to upload or drag and drop your full paper.
- Ensure all authors are listed correctly, including the presenting author(s)
- Ensure affiliations are correct. This is for the organisation you represent, e.g. London Power Associates Ltd. It is not for professional affiliations e.g. The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Ensure a biography of the presenting author is entered on the final page
- Click Submit to complete. You will then receive a confirmation email
Reviewing of a full paper
All full papers are subject to review by the Technical Programme Committee.
You will receive a confirmation email after this review has been completed to confirm your place in the programme.
Each paper must have at least one author registered to avoid the paper being withdrawn from the conference proceedings.
Authors may only register against a maximum of two papers. Authors presenting more than two papers must pay the additional paper fee.
The author must be present at the conference to present the submission either orally or by poster presentation or the paper will not be published. However, if the event has to be run virtually then you must attend the conference for your paper to be published.
Each paper should be the authors’ original work and previously unpublished in the form submitted.
Permission to publish
In submitting a paper to ACDC 2021, the IET requests authors to return a permission to publish form for the submitted work.
The form must be signed by at least one of the authors.
Please insert your paper title and full paper or serial number in the appropriate place, sign and return the form to the event organisers. The form can be uploaded to the submission system or by email:
Authors reserve the following rights:
- All copyright
- All proprietary rights, such as patent right
The IET will hold the copyright for the collection of papers, or Proceedings.
If the paper is Crown or US Government copyright please email email@example.com to request the appropriate publishing agreement form.
If the IET does not receive one of the above signed forms, we will be unable to publish the paper in the conference proceedings, Inspec or IEEE Xplore
The IET or other associated societies cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event.
It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contacting you for market research purposes.
By providing us with your postal address, email address and telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods.
You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.