We are excited to host this year's event in the Netherlandsfor the first time. 2024 is also our first ACDC industry conference, whichalternates with the call for papers conference. Your insights will beinvaluable to our international audience of over 150 industry delegates.
HVDC engineering managers, grid stability engineers, overhead lines lead engineers, transmission network managers, simulation specialists, researchers, lecturers and students all attend.
You can be sure that you will make the right connections for your ongoing work, as well hearing about some of the most innovative ideas taking place right now.
Theme: HVDC developments and system operation
- Understanding the realities of HVDC system operation, tackling challenges, and learning from successful projects
- Exploring advancements in modelling and operating future AC/DC grids, likely drawing insights from the HVDC-WISE project
- International Project Developments
- Exploring the latest international advancements and policy aspects in AC/DC power transmission projects
Theme: Multi-terminal HVDC
- Navigating the complexities and opportunities of multi-terminal HVDC systems
- Technical, policy, and legal perspectives
Theme: HVDC component advancement
- Exploring recent advancements in HVDC components through the lens of the EU NEWGEN project
- Focusing on improved materials, characterisation techniques, and life/reliability tools
Theme: Grid forming possibilities
- Exploring approaches and opportunities for grid-forming in modern power systems
- Featuring perspectives from a vendor, research centre and UK TSO